How To Apply For A Rental Property
The Ferguson Group, Inc. is committed to providing housing in accordance with all Federal, State and local Fair Housing laws.
Due to current rental market conditions, available homes are scarce and demand is high. We receive multiple applications on many of our available properties, often within hours of having been posted online and sometimes sight unseen.
- All application background checks, including credit checks are performed by CheckPoint, a third party.
- All applications are processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Incomplete and/or unsigned applications will not be considered.
- Applications with information that cannot be verified will not be considered.
- Background checks generally take three to five business days provided that references respond in a timely manner.
- All prospective tenants over the age of 18 must apply.
Apply online by following these instructions:
Click on the Rental Application link below.
Read and Agree to the Application Guidelines
Complete and e-sign the Application
Upload the following required documents:
- A copy of a current, government issued I.D.: Driver’s License, Military I.D., or Passport
- Proof of income: Most recent paystub showing your year-to-date income; the first two pages of your two most recent 1040 or 1040A from your tax returns.
Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony and/or spousal support must be documented.
If you are unable to upload your documents, please email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the address of the home you are applying for.
Or you can apply online in our office.
The application fee is $45 per applicant over the age of 18. You will be asked to pay online with a credit card, or if you prefer, you can pay in our office by money order or cashier's check.
*We do not accept cash or personal checks for payment of the application fee. Application fee shall not be greater than the actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by The Ferguson Group, Inc., including the cost of using a consumer background checking service, and reasonable value of time spent processing the application.