Our Clients Love Us!
Join 300+ happy clients in the Sacramento Region
Are you are tired of taking the time to screen dozens of calls from unqualified applicants for your rental? Are you unsure of how to handle your difficult tenant? Are you fed up with trying to collect rent? Or, are you new to being a landlord and need some guidance? It may be time to consult a professional.
Our commitment is to provide 100% transparency when it comes to rent, expenses, maintenance and more for owners and tenants alike and we honor that commitment by offering online access 24 hours a day.
What Makes Us Unique? While property management is often an afterthought for both real estate investors and the Realtors that serve them, we believe that professional Property Management is an essential piece of an overall investment plan for all real estate investors regardless of how many properties they own. Property Management is a serious business that requires attention to detail, consistency, and above all, integrity. In most real estate offices, you will find one or two Realtors that claim to be property managers. They may have anywhere from one property to several properties that they manage. You’ll often find that these Realtors often ‘fell into’ property management by accident and have always treated it as secondary to real estate sales. The Ferguson Group has evolved and grown in exactly the opposite way. Property Management is our first priority. We offer a complete solution for individuals who seek to build financial security through property ownership.
- We care for your property as our own
- Simple fee structure with no hidden fees or extras
- No fees until your property rents
- Extensive knowledge of landlord/tenant law
- Local experience
- Shorter vacancies
- Rigorous background screening
- Online owner portal
- Centralized accounting
- Impeccable ethics & integrity
- Unmatched level of personal service to our owners and tenants alike
What We Do for You
- Provide professional guidance to prepare and price your rental property for maximum results.
- Coordinate the marketing of your home. This includes: professional sign with color flyers, extensive digital photos, posting to our high traffic website, redistribution of your rental to Craig’s List every week, and redistribution to dozens of other relevant rental web sites.
- Show the property as often as is needed to find a qualified tenant.
- Thoroughly investigate all applicants. This includes: verification of identification, income, criminal history, eviction history, credit history, and both current and past landlord references – and a call to you for final approval.
- Negotiate, prepare, and enter into a Lease Agreement with the tenant(s) on your behalf.
- Complete a comprehensive Move-In Condition Report with the tenant(s) with digital photos and video.
- Arrange for necessary maintenance or repairs.
- Collect rent, utility payments and other fees.
- Provide you with an Owner Portal where you can view statements, bills associated with your property, and communicate with us.
- Serve necessary notices to tenant(s).
- Handle all tenant relations and inquiries.
- Provide a detailed monthly statement for you reflecting all relevant activity.
- Automatically deposit funds into your bank account each month.
- Process Security Deposit refunds in accordance with California State Law.
Click here to get a property management quote